The RegStrat project is a Co-ordination Action supported by the Regions of Knowledge 2-Program of the European Commission’s DG Research. The project consortium is composed of Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum (SEZ), for Baden-Württemberg, as co-ordinator and the following partners:
- IRER, the Regional Institute for Research of Lombardy, for Lombardia, Italy;
- Forfás, the National Policy Advisory Board for Enterprise, Trade, Science, Technology and Innovation, for Ireland;
- Fundecyt, the Foundation for the Development, for Extremadura, Spain;
- WUT, Wroclaw University of Technology, for Lower Silesia, Poland; and
- IBS, the Institute of Baltic Studies, for Tartu Region, Estonia.